Service Level Agreements
Finance and Accounting Outsourcing
Let GB Walker & Associates manage your business services for you
What is FAO and How Does It Work?
GB Walker & Associates offers Business Service Level Agreements to provide end to end Finance and Accounting Outsourcing (FAO) for business owners and managers who wish to free themselves and their enterprise from the heavy burden of tax, accounting and compliance workflow.
FAO has many benefits including:
- Scalability and flexibility of outsourced services provides increased capacity for peak reporting periods or special projects
- Outsourcing of non-core and non-value adding functions allows an enterprise to focus resources on building the business
- Removes the costs of recruiting, induction and ongoing training of accounting qualified employee's
- Uses an agile and outcome based pricing model – you only pay for what is agreed and delivered
FAO is delivered under a Service Level Agreement as a fully managed service to ensure service quality and compliance obligations are met. This client service guarantee ensures business managers and owners are not distracted by or micro-managing administrative tasks (the majority being accounting, reporting and compliance issues) and can instead focus their time on building the business.
GB Walker & Associates combines the latest cloud based software technology with outsourced services to create an FAO platform to deliver exceptional client value.
Finance and Accounting Outsourcing is a logical combination with our bookkeeping services.
Transitioning your business to the Finance and Accounting Outsourcing service is conducted in a staged approach to ensure all finance, accounting and compliance functions for the business are captured and documented for consistent and accurate ongoing delivery. It is also important to integrate with (we can also manage your existing team members for you), or conduct any hand over from your in-house or subcontracted team member in an efficient manner.
Finance and Accounting Outsourcing
We provide a fully managed and outsourced business service solution
Step 1. Pre-engagement:
Is FAO for right for your business?
Scoping the Solution
Determining key deliverables and time lines.
Managing the transition to your fully managed FAO solution.
Reaping the rewards that your new FAO solution provides.
Step 2. Scoping:
- Client discussion is undertaken to determine suitability of the Finance and Accounting Outsourcing service
- If required, GB Walker & Associates will provide a Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA) to review existing finance, accounting and compliance functions
- Clients provide read-only access to their accounting and compliance information and obligations
Step 3. Engagement:
- GB Walker & Associates will review the clients accounting and compliance information to determine key monthly, quarterly and annual deliverables
- A conference call is then conducted with the client to present findings from the analysis and discuss client requirements
- GB Walker & Associates will provide a Service Level Agreement (SLA) including the scope of work and expected price range
- Clients are then encouraged to discuss the SLA to ensure this represents their requirements
Step 4. Implementation:
- GB Walker & Associates will assign an Accountant Manger to manage integration with and/or any hand over from the existing client's in-house or subcontracted team
- Client provides full access to their accounting and compliance systems to GB Walker & Associates who then becomes the clients registered office, tax agent and ASIC agent on their behalf
- Any amendments to the SLA that arise during the hand over are discussed and agreed with the client
- The GB Walker & Associates Finance and Accounting Outsourcing service commences operations on behalf of the client
- Monthly, quarterly and annual deliverables are provided to key recipients of the client
- The client is also provided compliance reports based on deliverables met by GB Walker & Associates under the SLA
Finance and Accounting Outsourcing clients are best served by engaging GB Walker & Associates Xero and Bookkeeping service as part of their Service Level Agreement. The provision of a fully managed accounting, finance, compliance and transaction processing service by GB Walker & Associates allows the managers and owners of the client business to concentrate on core value adding business processes, such as revenue generation, while GB Walker & Associates is responsible for ensuring all deliverables under the Service Level Agreement are done on time, every time, with minimal distraction to the client.
Contact us to discuss an FAO solution for your ongoing business services requirements.